Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Party

Today was Megan's birthday Party. She is 5 years old. Megan is my friend April's little girl. She is such a sweetheart. The kids had lots of fun. They played games and we all had out faces painted. April's aunt did the face painting. She was really good!

This is the Birthday girl Megan

Jacqueline and her beautiful butterfly



Adam and his Fire mask



And I even got a little butterfly

Thanks for having a birthday Megan and having such a Awesome Mom!

April sent me a couple of photos from the party. She has a great camera. One day I hope to get a really nice camera. Thanks for the pictures April!
Note: April posted more pictures of Megan's party and all the cool face painting on her blog. I really like what they did for Grandpa Oaks. Check it out




1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Mindee, the pictures of you and the kids are SO CUTE! You'll have to post them too. I'll send them to you. Thanks for coming! I always love to be around you. Wish I could have talked to you more today.

I teaching RS in the 4th ward tomorrow so I won't see you. Have a great weekend.