Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged

My friend April tagged me a couple days ago. She is is so creative and very talented. She has a company called Digital Scrapbook Memories which is awesome(You should check it out). She has been so wonderful to me since ( actually even before) I moved up to Sandy. I think she was the first person in my ward to even speak to me. She is so sweet, and her blog is great! I love to check out all her neat ideas.

Tag Rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Six unspectacular quirks!

1) I don't like feet!!!!! Please do not put them on me or even around me. If I touch your feet (EVER) you know that I deeply and truly love you!

2) I am not the biggest Mormon Tabernacle Choir fan. I know there will be several out there who will be very disappointed in me (my husband to name one). He loves them. Almost every morning he turns on the stereo full volume to jam out to MoTab - It doesn't help!

3) I do not like the windows in the car rolled down when you go over 40 mph. It kills my ears!!! If you're hot, that what they made the a/c for!

4) I love Necco's. They are my favorite treat ever! Well maybe not ever but I really enjoy them.

5) I have a hard time making decisions.

6)I hate to do anything that comes to maintenance on the car. I don't like to get gas, get the oil changed, get it registered, wash it, etc...... i just want to get in it and drive!


I tag Monica,Mandi, Nichole, Jessie, Aimee and Linda

No comments: