Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day at the Muesuem



Adam & I spent a wonderful day at Discovery Gateway - The Utah Children's
museum located at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City. We has tons of fun! There was lots to do and to"discover"!


Adam got to go to a class where they put on their lab coats; they read "Diary of a Worm" then they got to study worms using a magnifying glass. He was even lucky enough to get to take home around 50 worms. He was so excited! ( So was I ) lol!


There were lots of fun things to do :

  • Drive a Car

  • Fly A Helicopter

  • Ride a Horse

  • Be a Crane operator

2 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Diary of a Worm! That is one of our favorite books! I'm glad you had fun.

Mindee, thank you so much for the tickets. I just got home. We (Jodi and I) really appreciate you. I hope your night went well.

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

You're the best mamacita ever!! Hunter, Easton and I went there once but I think they were a little too young to fully appreciate the museum. I bet Adam LOVED every minute!