Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - California


This year we went to California for Thanks giving. We had a lot of fun! One day we went down to Laguna Beach to play in the water. It was pretty cold!


We stayed until sunset.



The kids had a blast!



We took some great pictures!


Here are all the Bradford kids (with the exception of Aimee's husband Chris)



We celebrated Thanksgiving in Upland, CA at Linda's sister Marilyn's house. It was very nice.

This photo is of all of Grandma Rose's family.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't know why, but my blog never informed of any of your blog updates! So here it goes:
1) TREVOR IN LEATHER - HA! THANK YOU!
2) You are having a girl! I am so excited for you guys! That is such exciting news!
3) California in November is amazing! What a lovely Thanksgiving getaway! Lucky you!

I guess I will just have to click over once in awhile to keep myself updated on your lives!