Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 So - Far

Here are a few of the things our little family has done in 2009.

New Years Eve - We spent a wonderful night with the Bradford Clan! We stared by going to Boondocks. We ate dinner and played games.
( Thanks Papa and Grandma)
The kids had a blast! We then went over to Angela's and Sunia's and watched the ball drop. Ok, it was officially New York time that we celebrated, but the kids didn't know any different!


Trevor was ready to PARTY!

Ella was excited too!

Grandma and Kate were just having fun being together.

Adam racing the snowmobile

And Abigal was the Princess of the night!


January 2nd - We went to the BYU vs. Wake Forrest Basketball game. Byu really hung in there till the end.


January 3rd - Jacqueline went to Malia's birthday party, while Adam, Trevor and I sent sledding.

Adam has a great time!

It was so sunny, it was hard to keep your eyes open!




January 4th - Malia turned 8 years old and was baptized! It was a wonderful day!




January 7th - Jacqueline has her 1st basketball game of the season. She did pretty good. They didn't win but gave it a good try! (I'm working on some video)


January 9th - I had a car accident! ( I'll post pictures later) The only injury is the other persons' car, and my ego. Happy 7 month anniversary, Honey!

January 11th - It is official, I finally have a calling in our Ward. It was driving Trevor crazy that I didn't have one for 7 months. I am the 14/15 yr old Sunday school teacher and also am in charge of our wards website. I'm tons more excited about the website then the Sunday School class, but I'm sure I will come to love it.

3 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Oh Mindee! I'm sorry about the car accident. You didn't get hurt did you? The rest of your pictures look really fun. I'm glad you are staying busy.

Aimee Molloy said...

Sounds like you guys have had a great year so far - wish you were here.

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun, all except for the car accident!! Is everything alright? Hope we get to see you guys soon!!
LOVE YA~